Are your “Perfect Match” Deal Breakers Reasonable?
We have heard a multitude of deal breakers and polled a number of single individuals on their top ten deal breakers. We have compiled a list in the order they were most often listed. Let’s take a look and see what sounds reasonable and what may not.
Deal Breaker #1 Body Type
*This one is reasonable if you are seeking someone with a similar body type as yours. If you are seeking someone with a more fit body type than you yourself have then this deal breaker is unreasonable according to our survey.
Deal Breaker #2 No smoking.
* Smoking is not accepted well. Survey says Reasonable
Deal Breaker #3 Still married.
* If you are separated but not yet divorced you may get push back. Make sure you have all of your drama behind you. Reasonable
Deal Breaker #4 Religious orientation.
People want to fall in love with someone who shares their faith. Can’t blame them for that! Reasonable
Deal Breaker #5 “The Player”
* Let’s face it, “The Player” may have not met their match yet. It could be you! That player mentality could disappear; Then again,
maybe they just want to be a Cassanova. Can be unreasonable if you are speculating. But it can also be very reasonable. Know who you are dealing with.
Deal Breaker #6 Cheaters.
* Could be hearsay but survey says to use caution. Reasonable.
Deal Breaker #7 Body odor or Bad Breath
Deal Breaker #8 Bad Kisser
* How can we be sure that we are good kissers ourselves. You can teach someone how to kiss your way. Unreasonable
Deal Breaker #9 Poor table manners.
* There are self help books out there. Stay tuned for ours. Unreasonable, this can be taught/fixed. You simply have to convey the concern to your match properly.
Deal Breaker #10 Bad relationship with Ex; Baby Daddy or Baby Mamma.
* Survey says that this can take a toll on a new relationship. Reasonable.
Now that we have explored the Top 10 Deal Breakers let's take a look at ourselves. If we are guilty of any of the above listed issues we can certainly work on them. LIfe is a journey and we all have the opportunity to improve ourselves!
Here is to happy dating!